Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Favorites #1

Hey blog world - it's been a long time, but I'm here to kick off my return with some of my favorite things!

Mason jar lids

themasonbarcompany these lids from the mason bar company are awesome. I can drink my iced coffee without worrying about any of my outdoor friends getting in and my iced coffee spilling!

These sunglasses from sunskis - the lenses on these are amazing, I don't squint at all wearing them and the polarized lenses really brighten everything up. A dark thunderstorm doesn't look so bad with these sunnies!

This milk from Kimball Brook Farm in Vermont. We normally buy Stonyfield whole milk, but you can tell the milk from Kimball Brook Farm is from happy cows. It is so fresh and creamy you might mistake it for half & half!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment